Tuesday, April 14, 2009

A week of running...

Been running for about a week now, and for some reason feels like I’ve been doing it for months and months. Been careful to pace myself so I don’t aggravate any injuries, and so far I can’t really complain. In fact, I’m actually rather keen to keep it up and work towards increasing my speed. One issue is that the knee twinging injury has slowly started to act up, but I’m hoping it’s nothing that some rest and ice can’t cure.

I know it’s only been a week, but this is probably the first time in my life that I’ve been this disciplined about exercising, and I’m quite kicked about it. I guess having a bunch of crazy, inspirational friends makes all the difference in the world!

‘Training’ updates on www.weendure.com/user/kaushikak :-)

No comments: